Return to Cottages For Rent Main Page
Harbor Country Property Management adjusted our rental policies allowing any confirmed guests increased flexibility to reschedule the dates of their upcoming stay on the property they reserved through the end of the year. Concerned travelers will have the option to choose and alternative open date for the same property they have already booked. Revised booking should reflect the same duration as well. Should you be unable to reserve an alternate date in 2020, you will be able to apply your toal booking cost to a reservataion in 2021 for the same property booked. Note, additional booking fees may apply and will be expected to be covered by the guest upon booking. We are paying close attention to the official updates shared by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organizations (WHO) and remain committed to the satisfaction and comfort of our valued customers.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your upcoming stay, or are looking to make adjustments to a reservation at a Harbor Country Property Management please contact us at 269.469.0245
In the event a guest cancels a reservation at least 30 days prior to the arrival date and the property is re-booked, 100% of the deposit shall be refunded. If the premises are not re-booked or the guest cancels within 30 days of the arrival date, the deposit is non-refundable, and the full rental amount is due, and will be billed to the guests' credit card. All cancellations must be made in writing and delivered to Harbor Country Property Managements by mail or fax.
Your satisfaction is our primary concern at Harbor Country Property Management. To ensure a pleasant stay for all, and allow us to ensure your satisfaction, please observe the following policies and procedures when renting from Harbor Country Property Management.
- Check in time is 4:00pm ET. Please note that all Harbor Country Property Management cottages and Lake Michigan rental homes are in the Eastern Time zone. Late arrivals can be accommodated with advance notice.
- Check out time is 11:00am ET in all of our Harbor Country Property Management rental homes and cottages.
- A 50% reservation deposit placed on a Visa or MasterCard is required to secure a reservation. The balance due is payable by either credit card, cash, check or money order.
- Cash, check or credit card (Visa and MasterCard) is accepted for payment on all Harbor Country Property Management rental homes and cottages.
- All Harbor Country Property Management rental properties are non-smoking - smoking is allowed outside Harbor Country Property Management homes and cottages.
- Phones are not provided in any of the Harbor Country Property Management homes and cottages. Please bring and utilize your cellular phone.
- Damages to any of the Harbor Country Property Management homes or cottages will be billed to your accepted credit card.
- Each of our Harbor Country Property Management homes and cottages are individually furnished, so please leave all dishes, cooking utensils, pots, towels, linens, etc. in the home - this will allow each residence to maintain it s own unique charm.
- Please remember to clean all dirty dishes and put them away after use. This helps to control pests and helps keep our housekeeping costs down and ensure minimal rental cost increases.
- Quiet hours are observed from 11.00 pm to 7.00 am. in all Harbor Country Property Management homes and cottages.
- Please do not use bathroom towels on the beach or outdoors. They are strictly for personal hygiene use within Harbor Country Property Managements properties only.
- Upon departure, please place sheets in the laundry bag provided within each Harbor Country Property Managements home or cottage.
- Some Harbor Country Property Managements homes and cottages allow well-behaved pets. Pets must be kept on a leash and you must pick-up after them. There is one (1) pet maximum per applicable home or cottage.
- For our visitors arriving with pets, an additional $50 refundable deposit and $30 per stay cleaning charge will be assessed.
- Please do not leave your pet alone for hours in your rental home or cottage.
- No tents or trailers are allowed on the property of any Harbor Country Property Management home or cottage. For information on special occasion tents and outside constructions, please contact us.
- To ensure a full refund of your Harbor Country Property Management security deposit, please take proper care of the home or cottage. While we cannot expect that you will leave it exactly as you found it upon arrival, we sincerely hope you will treat the cottage as your home – when away from home.
If you have any questions regarding the Harbor Country Property Management policies and procedures, please call Harbor Country Property Managements today at 269-469-0245 -- or contact us online.
Return to Cottages For Rent Main Page
Return to Top
Cottages For Rent | Rental Policies | Area Activities | Location | Online Inquiry | Home
Legal Notice | Privacy Statement | Site Map
Copyright © Harbor Country Property Management
Web Site Design, Hosting & Maintenance by Catalyst Marketing / Worryfree Websites